Thursday, June 24, 2010

Crazy thinking – My travel plan

I was watching some videos in YouTube from the channel travel and living. I feel inspired by this quote:


“For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson


My idea is to go somewhere more than 3000 kilometers in four days (head towards north) to explore some of the places that I have known only in books.

My plan is to have no plan - just go by the way it takes. I have no clues and I am not going to think of this further. I just start from my place to the Central railway station somewhere in-between 9PM -11PM. I look for the train that start in the near time and goes a long way (anywhere it can be towards north).

I will write all of my experiences in this trip – places I go, food I eat, place I stay, people I meet, etc…

Hope this will be a fascinating. I execute this plan in the next month (July 2010).

6 comments:

  1. I would suggest places like, Ladak, Dharmasala, Shimla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Really Crazy Thinking. Let me check this when you are planning and I think you will write 10 page article for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ navaneethan - I dont know the places i am going. Hope I reach any one of the places you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Prabhagaran - I didnt go yet da. Atleast should go my this month.

    ReplyDelete